This year kindergarten Fun Times and Registration will look a little different due to the current Covid-19 situation. We are asking that parents complete the Google form found at the link below to give us preliminary information for the kindergarten enrollment process to begin. After receiving your child’s information, a staff member will reach out to your family with further instructions on completing the enrollment process.
- Please complete the Google form by March 1st, 2021 - https://forms.gle/TCUmQ4FYXkNkowQcA
- Kindergarten enrollment is open to children who will turn 5 years old on or before August 31, 2021.
- The online enrollment form for kindergarten 2021-2022 is now open at - https://www.wilkescountyschools.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=573548&type=d&pREC_ID=2148512
- If you live outside of the MPES district, you will also need to complete a School of Choice form. This applies even if you already have another child at MPES - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUNU2mjH6ERwLjlxxGWGfhI4iawutahayWblD-f-tBPd0Cww/viewform
- Kindergarten Readiness Resources for Families - https://sites.google.com/dpi.nc.gov/nck-3fap/home/pk-3/pre-k-to-k-transition/kindergarten-readiness